Forex broker review and best forex broker recommendation

For most people who have daily jobs, it is difficult to trade forex in office time. Thanks for the smart phones, we can trade with phones. I am using iPhone, I can only find two companies who has forex apllication for iphone traders. I don't choose oanda, because I had bad time when I fund my acount the first time. It took forever and nobody follow up with my complains. Also its small leverage and crazy pips spead during news time is nightmare for traders.

The other one is quite good and provide tight pips spread and a lot of services. My friends strongly recommend me use it and until now I am quite happy! It is your choice for this best iphone forex broker! They are pleased to offer you a choice of 3 different spread options: ECN Premier, Variable and Fixed spreads. You can choose the one suits your need.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Affordable SEO & Link Building Proposal

 
Hi,
 
Hope you are well.
 
We have over 5 years of working experience with some of the finest SEO firms in India.  We are writing you this mail with the intentions of establishing business relations with you.
 
At present our capabilities are limited to SEO and Link Building. However both the services are of the highest quality and we follow only ethical practices.
 
For Link Building: we only deliver one way links which are theme based and have a minimum Page Rank of 1 and above. Besides, we use varied anchor texts as per client's requirements.
 
For SEO: we offer standard as well as custom packages. We will be happy to extend the same to you at discounted prices.
 
Without taking much time of yours, please let me know you if you would consider us as your outsourcing partners and we would be happy to discuss this further.
 
We are looking forward to establish a long term mutually beneficial relation with you.
 
Kind Regards,
Sunil

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share. Affordable SEO packages are those packages which you can afford.I mean to say well services with in your budget.

    ------------------
    SEO Company India

    ReplyDelete