Forex broker review and best forex broker recommendation

For most people who have daily jobs, it is difficult to trade forex in office time. Thanks for the smart phones, we can trade with phones. I am using iPhone, I can only find two companies who has forex apllication for iphone traders. I don't choose oanda, because I had bad time when I fund my acount the first time. It took forever and nobody follow up with my complains. Also its small leverage and crazy pips spead during news time is nightmare for traders.

The other one is quite good and provide tight pips spread and a lot of services. My friends strongly recommend me use it and until now I am quite happy! It is your choice for this best iphone forex broker! They are pleased to offer you a choice of 3 different spread options: ECN Premier, Variable and Fixed spreads. You can choose the one suits your need.

Friday, December 16, 2011

I contact you with good faith,

My dear Remain blessed,

I am Mrs. Emily Brown. an aging widow suffering from long time cancer illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in London United Kingdom, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband. Dr. Robert Brown, the sum of six million five hundred thousand Euros ( €6.500.000.00) which he deposited in one of the famous Bank Here in Europe and I want to donate this funds to does who needs such as, widows, orphans or to orphanages, less privileged, those in need and the churches, please use 70% percent of this funds to help the poor, less privilege once, the widows in the society and 30% percent out of the total funds will be for your personal use to support your good family just for your compensation to assist me in doing this good work of God. I want this to be my last deed on earth.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the humanitarian work like I have instructed therein,kindly reply me immediately,Remain Blessed.

Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs.Emily Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment