Forex broker review and best forex broker recommendation

For most people who have daily jobs, it is difficult to trade forex in office time. Thanks for the smart phones, we can trade with phones. I am using iPhone, I can only find two companies who has forex apllication for iphone traders. I don't choose oanda, because I had bad time when I fund my acount the first time. It took forever and nobody follow up with my complains. Also its small leverage and crazy pips spead during news time is nightmare for traders.

The other one is quite good and provide tight pips spread and a lot of services. My friends strongly recommend me use it and until now I am quite happy! It is your choice for this best iphone forex broker! They are pleased to offer you a choice of 3 different spread options: ECN Premier, Variable and Fixed spreads. You can choose the one suits your need.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Link Building Proposal

Dear Sir\Madam,

 

I am  Aman, Manager for the Marketing Department.

I hope you are having a great day!
I just wanted to check if you had received my last mails sent.
Please let me know with your valuable comment.

 

We are a Delhi-NCR, India based leading web services company that specializes in link building, working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

 

We have a dedicated team of 300 professionals to serve you. We build the natural quality and theme based links as one-way or reciprocals links with our manual process.

 

We have always adopted ethical link building processes and white hat techniques in accordance with guidelines set by Google and other major search engines.

 

All our activities are performance based so you are assured of getting quality links for your site. Our links building service will help increase the link popularity of your website.

 

We follow an Agency Client Oriented Approach and would be happy to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

 

Further, we use effective online project management tracking tools and ensure timely and smooth communication.

 

I would be happy to discuss your link building requirement. We look forward to starting a long and fruitful business relationship with you.

 

Kind Regards,

 

Aman Singh

 

Manager (Marketing Department)

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment