Forex broker review and best forex broker recommendation

For most people who have daily jobs, it is difficult to trade forex in office time. Thanks for the smart phones, we can trade with phones. I am using iPhone, I can only find two companies who has forex apllication for iphone traders. I don't choose oanda, because I had bad time when I fund my acount the first time. It took forever and nobody follow up with my complains. Also its small leverage and crazy pips spead during news time is nightmare for traders.

The other one is quite good and provide tight pips spread and a lot of services. My friends strongly recommend me use it and until now I am quite happy! It is your choice for this best iphone forex broker! They are pleased to offer you a choice of 3 different spread options: ECN Premier, Variable and Fixed spreads. You can choose the one suits your need.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome to Twitter, forexanalyze!

Hello, new Twitter-er!

Here is your account information.

  • Your username: forexanalyze
  • Your profile: http://twitter.com/forexanalyze

Using Twitter is going to change the way you think about staying in touch with friends and family. Did you know you can send and receive tweets (Twitter updates) via mobile texting or the web? To do that, you'll want to visit your settings page (and you'll want to invite some friends).

The New York Times calls Twitter "one of the fastest-growing phenomena on the Internet." TIME Magazine says, "Twitter is on its way to becoming the next killer app," and Newsweek noted that "Suddenly, it seems as though all the world's a-twitter." What will you think? http://twitter.com

Biz Stone and The Twitter Team
http://twitter.com/biz

Please do not reply to this message; it was sent from an unmonitored email address. This message is a service email related to your use of Twitter. For general inquiries or to request support with your Twitter account, please visit us at Twitter Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment